Do you love real estate and law as much as I do? Well you have reached the right place! Here, you can get tips on any and everything Property Law. I call it the “Diary” because it is where I come to give you the honest, unfiltered truth, but from my subjective point of view.
Hi everyone and welcome to my site! I am an Attorney, Real Estate Agent, novice home flipper, and investor excited to share all things REAL ESTATE with you!
Having the right real estate professional means having someone who is committed to helping you buy or sell your home with the highest level of expertise in your local market, and who knows all aspects of the Real Estate world. Here, I will be sharing my opinion on everything Property Law related, including Landlord Tenant issues, the Home Buying process and Real Estate Closings, Foreclosure issues, and other complicated Property law issues, but in a simple, easy-to-digest format!
Nothing is more exciting to me than the gratifying feeling I get from helping people meet their real estate needs. Whether you are an experienced investor, a first time buyer, or someone who is going through Property Law litigation, you have come to the right place. I can help you in a variety of situations, including finding the property of your dreams or answering any of your legal questions–some of which you may not even know you have. Please feel free to browse my website, send me a question, and allow me to guide you in every step of you real estate journey by calling or e-mailing me today.
Not all home improvement projects are created equal. Some renovations may cost a lot but not add significant value to your home. This list goes in the opposite direction: Here are some inexpensive home improvement projects that will not only increase your enjoyment of your home, but will also increase the home’s value.
- High quality ceiling fans: In a recent National Association of Home Builders survey, ceiling fans ranked No. 1 as the most-wanted decorative item. If your ceiling fans are outdated, replace them with something in the $400 range—it’ll make a big difference when it’s time to sell.
- Trees: Mature trees can be worth as much as $10,000 toward the value of your home. Trees also protect your home from the elements and prevent erosion.
- Energy efficiency: Buyers are increasingly interested in saving energy, so any efficiency update is worthwhile. Switching from a wood to gas fireplace is a great start.
- Outdoor lighting: Exterior lighting is great for highlighting the accents of your home, and you can typically expect a 50 percent return on investment.
- Molding: You can finish a room with crown molding or railing for as little as $1.50 per foot if you take a DIY approach, and it’s extremely desirable among prospective buyers.
When you purchase a home, there’s a good chance you’ll have to pay a homeowners association fee, especially in gated communities, townhouses, condominiums, and other similar planned… Read more “How do HOAs work?”
No matter how much time you spend on researching and educating yourself about your home purchase, it’s hard to cover every detail. Here are a few tips… Read more “Five tips for first-time buyers”
Not all home improvement projects are created equal. Some renovations may cost a lot but not add significant value to your home. This list goes in the… Read more “Budget friendly projects with a big ROI”
Thinking about buying or selling your home? Have a legal question that you need answered? Have an idea of a blog post you would like me to create?
Leave me a quick message and I will be sure to reply as soon as possible!